Friday, November 16, 2012

Extremely Hectic...But is that the end in sight?

As my last post pointed out, I have been very slack with my blog for months now. Most days I check on everyone else's blogs and try to keep up to date with the goings on in blog land. And even though I have felt a little guilty about not updating my blog, I've been too busy to dwell on it.

One thing that has taken up a decent amount of my spare time recently is a Twilight Market Night, that along with two other wonderful mums, I've been organising for the kids school's P&C.

I am hoping for a fab night. We will have about 30 stalls, complimentary champers, lucky door prizes, canapes...fingers crossed for a great night with a big turn up. Weather isn't meant to be in our favour but...the show must go on!

Still procrastinating on some choices for around here and am looking forward to planning Christmas tables and decorations. Still running my little heart out - need to keep in shape for Fiji and now also for my sister's wedding next may.

So, although I know I've made the promise to myself before, I do plan to get back into this blog writing caper. Just know that it will be a bit more about 'stuff in general' and not all house & decorating.

Cheers
Kylie


No comments:

Post a Comment