Sunday, July 22, 2012

'The Shire'

My name is Kylie and I'm from 'The Shire'. There, I've said it. Proud of it too. I love it because it is and always has been my home. We enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living here and everything it has on offer. I'm not racist, have never had cosmetic surgery and my dad never bought me a Beema. Just wanted to get that off my chest!

On another note, I have watched a home undergo a huge renovation since it was sold a couple of years ago. It was my pick at the time for a property with potential. My friend (with a builder husband so therefore an expert) scoffed and said it wouldn't have views due to trees and that it was limited with what you could do on the difficult site. I disagreed (I knew the trees were ones you'd be allowed to remove) and thought it had huge potential. 

Well, today I noticed it's for sale. I'd say it's reached a pleasing outcome (to say the least). Here is a sneak peek of what you can enjoy living in, in my neck of 'The Shire'.


She was right...no views




Leave modesty at the bathroom door...

  
My type of house. My kids only question was 'where's the pool'. It hasn't one, but with 920sqm block, and a bit of cash to splash...

I haven't shopped again. Still thinking/looking/deciding. Mustn't rush these things! 

Cheers
Kylie

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's so funny! I absolutely deny being raised a 'Westie', a name for those poor beings residing west of Parramatta. I was located at least 30 kms to the east, thank you very much! Lol! The house is a beauty...love the 'lack' of view!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny KL! What is it with people being labelled because of their address these days? Maybe they've been watching too much 'Location, Location, Location'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog. see the post here. http://georgicapond.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/a-lovely-award.html

    ReplyDelete