Thursday, May 12, 2011

4 days in a row!

Can you believe it? I think it's a record! There has been work onsite to some degree everyday this week. Today they did a little more to the front portico. I also noticed that our beautiful bi-folds have been delivered (although this may have happened yesterday). Some blueboard has been attached to the inside front section of the garage.

Front portico. Last time I spoke to SS he said they weren't sure if they were going to hebel or brick the pier...still not sure what's planned.

My bi-folds:) Can't wait to see these installed and then stained sometime down the track. 

Piers completed. 

Just another shot of my new eaves. 

Blueboard that I mentioned. 

Would love to see more done tomorrow. Every little bit helps. I plan to email our SS to see what's next on the agenda. Here's to more progress next week.

Cheers
Kylie



No comments:

Post a Comment